Orthomed is an Orthopaedic and Multispecialty hospital located at Royapettah, in the heart of Chennai. The founder and Managing Director Dr. A. Subair Khan, M.S. (Ortho), M.ch (Ortho), F.I.A.A, Fellow in Arthroscopy (India, Holland), is an Orthopaedic Surgeon trained in various aspects of Arthroscopy surgeries and sports medicine. He started the Orthomed Hospital in the year 2013, exclusive for Arthroscopy, sports medicines & joint care.
Now the hospital has become a multispecialty centre with 60 bedded facility. Orthomed is one of the few hospitals in Chennai with NABH Accreditation (National Accreditation Board for Hospital and Health care Providers).
To provide exceptional care encompassing all multispecialty and exclusive sports related treatments through latest technology, research, quality, and cost-effective services.
- To offer state of the art surgeries in various multi specialty departments.
- To provide quality rehabilitation, prevention and treatment of health issues & injuries.
- To get the best possible outcome, so that each patient is able to enjoy an active and pain-free lifestyle after treatment/surgery.
- To keep in pace with the latest developments by constantly updating the knowledge of medical and paramedical personnel.
- The Hospital has round the clock dedicated team of doctors, therapists and technicians headed by Dr. Subair Khan, an Arthroscopy surgeon and sports injury specialist.
- The Centre focuses on all specialties gynaecology, plastic surgery, diabetes, Gastroenterology etc. and also exclusive to sports injuries. Orthomed hospital specializes in treatments for joint related ailments in the shoulder, knee and hip joints, conditions varying from Knee Arthritis, Knee Ligament tears, stiff shoulders, shoulder instability and so on.