The Orthomed Hospital is the largest specialized hospital in South India providing quality and comprehensive orthopaedic, neurosurgical and sport medicine care. It is located in the heart of Chennai at Royapettah. The Orthomed Hospital offers orthopaedic surgery for bone and joint disorders emphasizing a holistic approach to patient care. It deals with injury and disease of the entire musculoskeletal system, which includes the bones, muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments, and nerves. The hospital also specializes in sports and exercise-related injuries.
The patient care is delivered by specialist teams, including surgeons, nurses, anesthetists, physiotherapists, radiologists, pathologists, occupational therapists and others.
To provide exceptional orthopaedic care encompassing all orthopaedic, neurosurgical and sports related injuries through latest technology, research, quality, and cost-effective services.
- To offer state of the art surgeries in various sub-specialities of Orthopaedics, Traumatology and Sports Medicine
- To provide quality rehabilitation, prevention and treatment of sports and dance injuries
- To get the best possible outcome, so that each patient is able to enjoy an active and pain-free lifestyle after treatment/surgery
- To keep in pace with the latest developments by constantly updating the knowledge of medical and paramedical personnel
- To specialize in minimally invasive procedures
The Hospital has round the clock dedicated team of doctors, therapists and technicians headed by Dr. Subair Khan, an Arthroscopy surgeon and sports injury specialist.
The Centre focuses on sports person's education in preventing sports related injuries, treating appropriately either Non Operatively or by Arthroscopic technique, rehabilitating them according to the nature of sports in the best possible way to get them back to the arena at the earliest.
Orthomed hospital specializes in treatments for joint related ailments in the shoulder, knee and hip joints, conditions varying from Knee Arthritis, Knee Ligament tears, stiff shoulders, shoulder instability and so on.
The Orthomed hospital is equipped with the most advanced Arthroscopy equipments in treating difficult problems of the knee shoulder and other joints.